Calling all dads! The dance is our biggest event of the year and it takes lots of help to pull it off. We will need help with the following this year:
- Balloons. We will be meeting Thursday during the afternoon at school and in the evening before the PTA meeting to make the arches .
- Setup and Decorations. We start right after the last lunch ends at 1:30 to start our transformation of the Cafeteria. If you are free from 1:30 to 5:00 on Friday, please come help.
- Front Door/Ticket Sales. We have three shifts to collect tickets, direct traffic and man the walk-up ticket table.
- Coat Check. Ideal position for any older students that want to earn community service volunteer hours.
- Concession stand. We need three people to man the concession at all times. We have a total of 9 one-hour shifts.
- Door Prize Table. We have two people manning the door prize table with a total of 6 on-hour slots.
Use our handy signup form or the link below to add your name to the list.
Yes, It is that time again! Moms, it is time to start shopping for the perfect dress for your Butler girls because the Daddy Daughter Dance will be here in a few short weeks—Friday, November 12th to be exact.
Ticket sales will start next Monday, November 1st, before and after school. Ticket prices will be $5 per person with one complementary photo. Extra photos are $5 each.
A reminder to all who signed up for grade level prizes—they are due up to the school by the end of the week.
Thanks to everyone at the meeting Tue. night that signed up for grade level prizes for the Father Daughter Dance. Keep in mind that the gift should be no more than $30 to $35 dollars (that includes you Rob). Also, all prizes are due by October 29th.
We have all the grade levels filled except for 5th grade. If you are interested in purchasing the prize for 5th grade, please let us know in the comments below.
Here is the list of volunteers who have agreed to purchase a gift for each grade level.
- Jamie Ragsdill – K
- Robert Van Waasebergen – 1
- Robert Asplet – 2
- Jonathan Astié – 3
- Michael Roytek – 4
- OPEN – 5
- Don Sickels – 6