The Butler Dads Club Father Daughter Dance will be on Friday, November 21st from 6:30pm to 9:00pm in the Butler Ballroom (cafeteria).
Tickets will be on sale at the PTA meeting this Thursday (11/13/14) and before and after school the week of the dance.
Hope to see you there!
The Dads Club Father Daughter Dance will be held on Friday, November 22nd from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.
Tickets will be on sale before and after school every day until the dance.
Hope to see you there!
Calling all dads! The dance is our biggest event of the year and it takes lots of help to pull it off. We will need help with the following this year:
- Balloons. We will be meeting Thursday during the afternoon at school and in the evening before the PTA meeting to make the arches .
- Setup and Decorations. We start right after the last lunch ends at 1:30 to start our transformation of the Cafeteria. If you are free from 1:30 to 5:00 on Friday, please come help.
- Front Door/Ticket Sales. We have three shifts to collect tickets, direct traffic and man the walk-up ticket table.
- Coat Check. Ideal position for any older students that want to earn community service volunteer hours.
- Concession stand. We need three people to man the concession at all times. We have a total of 9 one-hour shifts.
- Door Prize Table. We have two people manning the door prize table with a total of 6 on-hour slots.
Use our handy signup form or the link below to add your name to the list.
Yes, It is that time again! Moms, it is time to start shopping for the perfect dress for your Butler girls because the Daddy Daughter Dance will be here in a few short weeks—Friday, November 12th to be exact.
Ticket sales will start next Monday, November 1st, before and after school. Ticket prices will be $5 per person with one complementary photo. Extra photos are $5 each.
A reminder to all who signed up for grade level prizes—they are due up to the school by the end of the week.
Thanks to everyone at the meeting Tue. night that signed up for grade level prizes for the Father Daughter Dance. Keep in mind that the gift should be no more than $30 to $35 dollars (that includes you Rob). Also, all prizes are due by October 29th.
We have all the grade levels filled except for 5th grade. If you are interested in purchasing the prize for 5th grade, please let us know in the comments below.
Here is the list of volunteers who have agreed to purchase a gift for each grade level.
- Jamie Ragsdill – K
- Robert Van Waasebergen – 1
- Robert Asplet – 2
- Jonathan Astié – 3
- Michael Roytek – 4
- OPEN – 5
- Don Sickels – 6
We have a lot of positions to be filled to help setup and run the Father Daughter Dance on Friday, November 12th. We encourage all those dads with sons to work the event so that those dads with daughters can spend time enjoying the event with their daughter. Please use the link below to the sign-up form to sign-up.
Here is a list of all those that have already signed up.
Continue reading “Father Daughter Dance Sign-Up, Friday, November 12th”
The Butler Dads Club is now keeping a public calendar of events up on Google Calendar. You can also find a live version here on our web site for easy reference. There is a link over in the sidebar for quick reference under the Upcoming Events and Popular Pages sections in the sidebar.
We don’t have all the dates finalized but we have most of them already added to the calendar. Important dates include:
- First Meeting — Sep. 7th, 7pm
- Father Son Disc Golf — Sep. 17th, 5:00pm
- Father Daughter Dance — Nov. 12th, 6:30pm
The great thing about using Google to store our calendar is that Google integrates with just about every calendar application or phone in existence. Our Calendar page has links for iCal, XML and HTML formats so that you can automatically have the BDC events updated on your personal calendar and phone.